Delegate Terms and Conditions
- Bookings must be paid in full to guarantee attendance
- If payment is made by credit or debit card, an email confirmation and a receipt will be sent
- If payment by invoice is requested, registration is provisional and attendance will not be guaranteed until payment is received
- Payments by invoice must be made within invoice terms
- Payments will not be accepted at the conference
- Bookings will not be possible within seven days of the conference commencing
Early Bird Passes
In order to qualify for any ‘early bird’ passes, booking must be made and paid for before 16th September as listed on the conference website.
Substitutions & Cancellations
Delegates may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to 72 hours prior to the start of the event, at no extra charge.
All substitutions and cancellations must be received in writing (email or letter). Should substitution not be possible, cancellation charges apply as follows:
- 8 weeks or more prior to start of event: 25% of the delegate fee
- 4 to 8 weeks prior to start of event: 50% of the delegate fee
- 4 weeks or less prior to start of event: 100% of the delegate fee
Delegates are requested to advise the organisers of any special access requirements by completing the form sent via email shortly after registration. All delegates are requested to complete the form, but non-submission of the form will be taken as a response confirming no special requirements.
Delegates are requested to advise the organisers of any special dietary requirements by completing the form sent via email shortly after registration. All delegates are requested to complete the form, but non-submission of the form will be taken as a response confirming no special requirements.
Alterations to Programme
Cancellation and or Postponement of Event
- MacADUK reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings.
- Although highly unlikely, if the event has to be cancelled for any reason you will receive a full refund. Liability will be strictly limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate for conference passes. For the avoidance of doubt, MacADUK will not be liable for hotel, travel or other expenses.
- In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
- If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organisers will remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation schedule above.
Views expressed by speakers are their own. MacADUK accepts no liability for advice given, views expressed or any other information given by any speaker at the conference or in any material provided to delegates including presentations made by conference organisers.
Photography & Filming
There will be a professional photographer and video production team filming during the conference:
- Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organisers by email and make themselves known at the conference registration desk
- Delegates who would like to be filmed are requested to make themselves known at the conference registration desk
- Films of the sessions may be made available to delegates after the event
By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow Amsys Ltd and MacADUK and other companies associated with the conference to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications must opt out of communication during the registration process.
The contact details of registered delegates will be placed on the attendee list, which will be passed to sponsoring companies and to all attendees for them to see who is at the conference for the purpose of networking and meetings. Delegates who do not wish to be included on this list should advise at the time of booking.
It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. MacADUK cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
Health and Safety, Respect for Other Delegates
The conference organiser will undertake a full health and safety assessment, produce a policy which will be publicly available at the event and identify H&S representatives and qualified first aiders at the event. Any delegate acting contrary to the health and safety policy, whether their actions present a risk to others or not will be asked to leave the conference.
The conference organiser has a zero tolerance rule for anti-social behaviour including heckling, bullying or hassling other conference attendees. Any delegate not showing appropriate respect for other delegates and the MacADUK community, will be asked to leave the conference.